Experience Personalized Functional Medicine and Integrated Medical Care
The Lapidus Clinic and Med Spa now offers a comprehensive Functional Integrative Medical Program membership for our patients in the San Luis Obispo and Avila Beach area. Sarah Cole Erny, DNP, leads this program of individualized, integrated care, in keeping with the overall Lapidus Clinic mission of personalized medicine for healthy longevity. These Functional and Integrative programs are extensive and beyond the scope of normal and customary care covered by insurance.
About Sarah Cole Erny, DNP
"Hello! I am Sarah Cole Erny, DNP. I am a nurse practitioner focused on helping people improve their health outcomes by using a “whole person” approach to their health care. I partner with patients to help them learn how to get in tune with their body’s needs while giving them tools for healing.
I completed my Master’s and Doctorate programs at Vanderbilt University. I have been trained in nutrition, natural/herbal medicine, hormone imbalances, autoimmune disease, functional medicine and mind-body techniques. I am a certified health coach. I am currently pursuing a PhD in Psychology, as well as completing a 400-hour herbal medicine course for women’s health.
My mission is to help people learn to live healthier lives and to show them how to be free to experience life to its fullest! It is my burning desire to educate individuals on how to bring about their greater good through total health and wellness. I want to see people embrace who they are and watch as they learn how to help their bodies heal!"
Sarah Cole Erny, DNP
Functional Integrative Medical Program Benefits:
- Extended visit times to develop custom personal programs.
- 2Condition specific nutritional programs including weight loss.
- 3Ordering and interpretation of Advanced Bloodwork .
- 4Gastrointestinal / Immune/ Adrenal systems advanced testing and functional medicine approach to treatment.
- 5Hormone health evaluation and bio-identical (BHRT) replacement therapy.
- 6Monthly group training sessions.
- 7Wellness and Lifestyle evaluation and preventative plan.
- 8Appointments: Extended appointments based on condition. Functional Integrative Medical Office: Call or text access during business hours daily to Sarah Cole Erny Clinic, dedicated office phone.
- 9Testing: (excluding primary, clinic and urgent care) Baseline saliva hormone testing once per year. Note: Most lab and diagnostic testing will be done at the facility of patient choice and the responsibility of the patient.
- 10Other Services: Coordination of functional medicine needs during travel. Enhanced coordination of referrals and specialist visits. Online or other electronic access to personal medical records. Same or next day prescription refills.
- 11Other Benefits: Ten percent (10%) discount on all nutraceuticals, vitamins, minerals, and all skin care products. Ten percent (10%) discount on all aesthetic procedures.
Get more info on our Functional Integrative Medical Program
For more information about our Functional Medical Program that serves patients in the Avila Beach and San Luis Obispo area, contact our office today by phone or using our online consultation request form.