Cardiac Rehab Program
Overseen by Yelena Lapidus MD and Rita Demassi Norris, our experienced Registered Nurse, TLC Cardiac Rehab was developed to help you take charge of your recovery with supervised exercise that gets your heart pumping and your entire cardiovascular system working. You’ll learn how to get your body moving in ways that promote heart health.
TLC Cardiac Rehab is designed to help patients take control of their health during these troubling times of the Coronavirus.
While many larger cardiac rehab units in hospitals and clinics have closed their doors, TLC Cardiac Rehab is open for business and features:
- Cardiac rehab for these social distancing times. Our small center is thoughtfully equipped to allow maximum distancing.
- Medical grade UV disinfection lights and thorough disinfecting and cleaning between every patient.
- Rugged, gym quality equipment including an ergometer.
- Vitals and heart monitoring.
- AED (automated external defibrillator).
- Professional supervision from our Registered Nurse Rita Demassi Morris, who has experience in cardiac rehab.
Find out more about TLC Cardiac Rehab by contacting us today.Find out more